We are pleased to showcase this classical and sizable, privately built residence that has been renovated and well kept.
The owner builder designed the house with a clear idea of the needs for family living. The living areas and all bedrooms are extra large, overlooking either the greenery of the opposite park or the lively colour of the back garden.
Solidly built, the lower level is of full brick and the upper level is brick veneered.
The location of the property is excellently within walking distance to local amenities, three primary schools, two high schools, local Greenfield Park shopping and a short drive to Stockland, Prairiewood swimming pool and water theme park, Fairfield showground, Fairfield hospital and children playgrounds. It takes only a minute walk to bus stops to Cabramatta and Fairfield and a minute drive to T-Way for busses to Parramatta and Liverpool.
• High ceiling
• Oversized four bedrooms, three with built-ins, one with en-suite
• Huge double garage with remote controlled doors
• Four split reverse cycle air conditioners
• Fully equipped kitchen, with dishwasher, gas cooktop, good oven, microwave and commercial grade in-sink-erator
• Three bathrooms, three toilets
• The lower level consists a large rumpus room with potential for many different uses, a huge storage and tool room at the back and a wine cellar
• Garden shed and shaded entertainment in the back garden
• Beautiful low maintenance landscape, front and back gardens
• 3000 litre rainwater tank
• Land size approx: 550m2